Ranchers Who Review Movies.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor


Alright so I went into this movie with high hopes, (Okay I lied I waited for it to come out on cable.) Still I liked the previous two, why wouldn't I like this one?

Well after a few minutes I was informed of why. Evie (Or however you spell the name) was not the same. She had gone from being that action craving, slightly attractive, English chick... To a... Girl who couldn't pretend she had an accent if there was a voice over.

Now I don't know the actress, she was in that David Spade movie: Dickie Roberts (Something), and I hated her then. She couldn't act. And sadly that trend carried over with her... But whatever I thought. Maybe it'll pan out well anyway.

I was then notified of why no. It would not pan out.

Come to find out the action seekers are not who they once were. They're now this "settling" down family with a son who for lack of a better word, "SUCKS".

Brenden Fraser (Or however you spell his name.) Is not in his prime acting in this movie, but he still brings that attitude I liked from the former movies. Still the con's definitely outweigh the pro's. Even I couldn't sit through this whole thing without falling asleep.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor 2.5/10 "The best way to learn to fish with your gun."

0 comments: