Ranchers Who Review Movies.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fanboys


Okay so perhaps I was one of the people who swore they were going to see this movie when watching the preview then miraculously missed it ever being released or even put on DVD.

Still when I realized I'd missed seeing this comedy on the big screen a shame fell over me that even three shots and some 99 cent taco's couldn't cure.

I went expecting greatness, and I have to say, I wasn't disappointed.

The movie is far from revolutionary, but it is a concept hard pressed to find in movies these days. Comedic actors poking fun at the demographic they aim to rake in.

Nerds.

The story is about a group of old friends obsessed with watching the soon to be released Episode One movie before it's released. Their journey takes them on a long perilous journey against Trekkies, meeting the Shatner, and even finding love.

Yes this movie has it all, it's got all those things we all planned out in depth and wanted so desperately to do. I was laughing quite a bit at this movie, and if you're a rancher. You will too.


Fanboys 8.9/10 "Luke, I Am Your Movie."

0 comments: